I just figured out how to compress any file to a fixed size. I can't even begin to tell you how revolutionary this is.
This will change the world over night:
- you'll be able to download a 4k movie in a Tweet™
- upload an image of your hard drive in milliseconds
- compression speed is O(n), as fast as your disk can read
- written in python, zero external dependencies
- any file compresses to ~ 130 bytes, yes, you read that right
Because I believe in Open Source I'm releasing this to the world. Pull requests for
decompress() are welcome.